Message Handling Dispatcher
- Expandable From 1 to 16 Positions
- Offers Voice & Data Capabilities
- Optimized For Touch Screens
Flyde's Message Handling Dispatcher is a software package that sits on a desktop computer running smoothly alongside other Microsoft Windows® based applications. The Message Handling Dispatcher operates as a fixed terminal for small closed usergroups or an entire system. It can connect to a fixed radio via a MAP27 port or directly to a Fylde network.
The Main Features of Fylde Message Handling Dispatcher MHD
The terminal operates a stacking system that displays call requests as they are propagated through the network. Calls of a higher importance are displayed using different colors.
The operator may initiate calls from the stack or select a specific radio or group. Any status or short data calls will be displayed on the terminal as a text message.
- Ideal for Office Based Fleet Management
- Expandable from 1 to 16 Positions
- Optimized for Touch Screens
- Customizable GUI
- Radio or Line Connected
- Voice and Data Facilities (including text and status messaging)
Flyde Micro's Message Handling Dispatcher is ideal for Public Safety, Oil &
Gas, Government and Industrial markets. Flyde Micro—delivering solutions and products to meet
modern day voice and data communication challenges.