Point-to-Point (PTP) 810 Licensed Microwave Solutions: Native Ethernet and TDM
on One Platform
Cambium Networks carrier-grade PTP 810 licensed microwave solutions provide reliable, high-capacity connectivity and backhaul for both your Ethernet and TDM applications. The systems operate in radio frequencies between 6 and 38 GHz at scalable Ethernet data rates up to 700 Mbps full duplex. The modular design offers pluggable modem units that support T1/E1, STM-1, and Ethernet on a single platform; giving you great flexibility to configure the best system for your needs at the optimal cost.
Features and Benefits
The demands to support more multimedia communications, mobility, and deliver higher throughputs for bandwidth intensive applications is growing exponentially. Now operators can leverage their legacy investment while taking advantage of the cost efficiencies and performance benefits of packet-based Ethernet technology. Service providers, public safety and government agencies, heavy industry such as utilities and transportation and other enterprises will find PTP 810 an optimal solution for making this migration. Capital expenditures and operating expenses can be reduced to support a number of applications including:
- Lease line Replacement
- Building to Building and Campus Connectivity
- Network Redundancy
- Wireless Network Extensions
- Video Surveillance Backhaul
The PTP 810 includes:
- MODULAR MODEM UNIT DESIGN – Supports T1/E1, STM-1, and Ethernet on a single platform offering flexibility for your unique configuration requirements.
- XPIC – This functionality allows you to double throughput capacity without increasing channel bandwidth by transmitting different data on both the horizontal and vertical polarizations in the same channel.